Gift Guide for Doulas
Have a doula in your life that you want to show appreciation for? We can admit it, us doulas are a different kind of breed and are interested in things most people just dont understand. So here is a little gift guide for the doula in your life!
Are you a doula and have a gift someone gave you that you'd like to share? Put it in the comments and share the love!
Doula Name Badge
A doula will always always always need fuel. Whether its on our way to your birth in the middle of the night, during the middle of your labor, or on our way home from an overnight shift.
Check out Positive Birth Movement's shirts! The proceeds support an incredible movement and their gear is amazing!! Although, order now because they're coming from the UK. So many custom shirts are available on Etsy as well. The ones shown are available here and here.
1. An oxytocin necklace
2. Himalayan Salt Lamps
3. Basically anything with the Tree of Life on it
4. World's Best Doula tumbler for the Via Coffee!
Doula Bag Gear
A doula's go-to items:
1. Electric Candles or twinkling lights.
2. An authentic rebozo
3. Essential Oils - common are Lavender, Peppermint, Lemon/Orange, and ClaryCalm
Lets face it, our jobs take a physical toll on us! Ideas for gift cards for personal care:
3. Craniosacral therapy
4. Reiki Practitioner
5. Vibrational Sound Therapy
1. Testimonials & referrals
2. New headshots
3. Vistaprint doesn't offer gift certificates, but you can create your own for the doula in your life!
4. A year subscription to business tools such as Intuit, Dubsado, YourDoulaBiz, etc